Grey Stone Manor Is Open Year Round
Accommodations in the Main house include 2 bedrooms and one Suite. Private baths are available, based on occupancy. Separate quarters with kitchen and dining areas are also available, in our "Enchanted Cottage". All rates include tax.
Upon your arrival, you will discover that Grey Stone has made your breakfast menu delicious, easy and convenient for you to cook and eat at your leisure. Sleep late, eat late...it's all there for you, during your stay.
Eggs ~ Smoked Breakfast Sausage ~ Bacon ~ Pancakes ~ Assorted Muffins ~ English Muffins ~ Assorted Fruit Bars ~ Cereal ~ Fruit Cups Yogurt ~ Jellies ~ Jams ~ Honey ~ Real Butter ~ Regular and Decaf Coffee ~ Tea ~ Milk ~ OJ ~ Bottle Water ~ Assorted Chocolate Candies
Dining can also be arranged at a nearby local historic restaurant and of course, you can always drive to San Antonio (only 15 miles) to dine at one of their world class restaurants as well!
- Beautiful View of the Grounds
- Access to Indoor Pool and Jacuzzi
- $100 Per Night, Maximum 2 Guests
- Private Sitting Room With Door to Porch
- Private Bath With Hand Decorated Claw Foot Bathtub
- Beautiful View Of The Grounds
- Access To Indoor Pool and Jacuzzi
- $125 Per Night, Maximum 2 Guests
- Pet Policy - Please inquire with Manager.
- Smoking Policy - Smoking in not allowed inside the Manor, only outside in designated areas!
- Deposit - A 50% deposit is required for all reservations.
- Cancellation - Inquire with Manager.
- No minimum stay is required.
- Discounts available for multiple nights stay. Inquire when making reservations.
- Traveling with children? At Grey Stone Manor, we have created a romantic escape for our guests. Rooms cater to two person occupancy and we believe this environment is unsuitable for children. We are happy to recommend alternative family oriented establishments.
- Living Room With Door Opening To The Jacuzzi and Indoor Pool
- Private Bath With Stand-Up Shower
- $150 Per Night, Maximum 2 Guests
click images below to enlarge